The Chase

The Chase is a graphic design and branding company with multiple annual awards ranging from Creative Review Awards - 1000 Words and Almost Extinct, to Design Week Awards. They have offices in a few local areas, they are based in Manchester, and have smaller ones in Preston and London

One of my favourite pieces of work that The Chase has produced is the Manchester Dogs Home Annual Review. I live quite locally to Manchester, which initially caught my attention however then I realised it was in aid of rescue dogs - something which I am passionate about as I have a few rescue dogs myself. The review is almost like an advert for the dogs, they use subliminal messages within the pieces which provoke sympathy and empathy for the dogs in the photographs. 

For such a large company to still do small business commissions is brilliant, it keeps them true to their roots and gives them the credibility and recognition.